REGULATIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
These Regulations define the terms and conditions of sale conducted by KAMAR Knapkiewicz Spółka komandytowo-akcyjna (previosuly P.P.H.Kamar J. L. Knapkiewicz sp. j.) with headquarters in Bydgoszcz, through the online store KAMAR operating in the domain www.mykamar.com (hereinafter: "Online Store") and defines the terms and conditions of providing by KAMAR Knapkiewicz Spółka komandytowo-akcyjna (previosuly P.P.H.Kamar J. L. Knapkiewicz sp. j.) with the seat in Bydgoszcz free services by electronic means.
§ 1 Definitions
• 1. Business days - means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
• 2. Delivery - means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the Order
• 3. Supplier - means
a) a courier company with which the Seller cooperates in the area of delivering the Goods.
• 4. Kamar Warranty - means a guarantee given by the Seller on the terms specified in separate regulations made available by the Seller on the Shop Website.
• 5. Password - means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
• 6th Hotline - means the telephone number at which the Customer can obtain information relating to the Goods or place an order.
• 7. Customer - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations.
• 8. Consumer - means a natural person who performs a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
• 9. Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has completed the Registration.
10. Login - means the Customer's individual designation, constituting the Customer's e-mail address.
11. Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the law of which grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
12. Regulations - these terms and conditions of the Online Store.
13. Registration - means actual activity carried out in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all functionalities of the Online Store.
14. Seller - means KAMAR Knapkiewicz Spółka komandytowo-akcyjna (previosuly P.P.H.Kamar J. L. Knapkiewicz sp. j.) with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, ul. Armii Krajowej 254, NIP: 5540392383, REGON: 093051226, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs The National Court Register under the number KRS 0000963218; e-mail [SR2]: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (52) 3267150, fax. (52) 3267158, who is also the owner of the Online Store.
15. Shop Website - means websites, under which the Seller runs the Online Store, operating in the domain of www.mykamar.com.
16. Goods - means goods or products offered for sale to the Customer by the Seller via the Online Store Website.
17. Permanent media - a material or device enabling the Customer to store information personally directed to him in a way that allows access to information in the future for a reasonable time for the purpose of this information, and which allows the stored information to be restored unchanged.
18. Digital content - data generated and delivered in digital form.
19. Sale agreement - means a sales agreement concluded at a distance, by electronic means or using a telephone, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties and on terms specified in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
§ 2 General provisions
• 1. All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Online Store Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos belong to the Seller (subject to trademarks and logos to which the authorized there are third parties), and the use of them can only be done in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
• 2. The Online Store is made available by the Seller via the Internet and the Online Store Website as a resource of the IT and IT system.
• 3. Using the Online Store means any activity of the Customer, which leads to the User getting acquainted with the Digital Content contained on the Shop Website, subject to the provisions of § 3 of the Regulations. The digital content is provided by the Seller free of charge, unless otherwise provided for in separate provisions of the Regulations.
• 4. The Seller reserves the right to display advertising content on the offered Goods as well as goods and services of third parties on the Shop Website.
• 6. In order to place an Order in the Online Shop and in order to use the Services available on the Store Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
• 7. The use of the Online Store may be carried out only on the terms and in the scope specified in the Regulations.
• 8. It is forbidden to make any interference in the Digital content, structure, form, graphics, mechanism of operation of the Online Store and the Online Store Website.
• 9. It is forbidden to use the Online Store or the Online Store Website by Clients or third parties to send unsolicited commercial information.
10. The Customer is entitled to use the resources of the Online Store only for his own use. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store in order to conduct a commercial activity by the Customer or that would infringe the interests of the Seller.
11. It is prohibited to provide the Customer with unlawful content and use by the Customer of the Online Store, Online Store Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to the law, good practices, infringing personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Seller.
12. The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modified data of Customers by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and protect the identity of those using the Internet. The seller never asks the customer to provide him with any form of password.
13. The Seller creates and implements safeguards against unauthorized use, duplication or dissemination of content contained on the Shop Website. If the Seller applies the aforementioned security measures, the Customers undertake to refrain from any actions aimed at removing or circumventing such protections or solutions.
14. The sale using the Online Store takes place exclusively to European countries.
§ 3 Registration
• 1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register. Registration is necessary for Clients to place orders in the Online Store.
• 2. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Shop Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During registration, the Customer sets an individual password.
o 3. Filling out the registration form follows the following rules:
a) The customer should complete all fields of the registration form, unless the field is marked as optional;
b) Information entered into the registration form should concern only the Client and be truthful, whereas the Customer is the person responsible for the accuracy of the information entered in the registration form;
c) the Customer should read and confirm the fact of reading the Regulations by marking the appropriate field of the registration form;
d) the Customer, marking the appropriate field of the registration form, should express the will to conclude an agreement for the electronic delivery of the Customer Account service by the Seller, whereas the failure of the Customer to conclude a contract prevents the registration and creation of the Customer Account;
e) the Customer should consent to the processing of his personal data included in the registration form in order to provide services based on contracts concluded in accordance with the Regulations (Article 23 paragraph 1 item 3 of the Act on personal data protection), whereby the Customer has the right to access the content of your data and their correction.
• 4. Sending a completed registration form is tantamount to:
a) acceptance and acceptance by the Customer of the provisions of the Regulations;
b) authorization of the Seller to process the Client's personal data contained in the registration form in order to provide the Customer Account service and consent to the Seller's transfer to the email address provided by the Customer during the Registration, information related to technical maintenance of the Customer Account.
• 5. During Registration, the Customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes. In such a case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known to the Seller or the intended recipients of such data. Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes takes into account that:
(a) the consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time;
b) the Customer to whom the personal data pertains has the right to access the content and to correct personal data;
c) entrusting the Seller with personal data is done by deselecting the appropriate field in the registration form.
• 6. Consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the market
§ 4 Prices
• 1. In order to gain access to prices, please contact the seller:
a) By e-mail: email@example.com
b) By telephone: (52) 326 71 52
• 2. Access to prices follows the registration approved by the Seller (§ 3) of the Customer in the online store and the Seller assigning him an individual price level by the Seller
§ 5 Orders, payment and execution of orders
1. The information contained on the Store Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller, but only an invitation from the Customers to submit offers.
2. The Customer may place orders in the Online Store for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day via the Online Store Website or directly from the Seller via the Hotline.
• 3. The Customer places the order by selecting the Goods he is interested in by choosing the "ADD TO THE CART" command from the Store's website, then after completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment in the BASKET by sending the order form to the Seller by activating the "ORDER WITH PAYMENT OBLIGATION" field in the order form. Each time before the order is sent to the Seller, the total price of selected Goods and the total cost of the chosen method of Delivery shall be provided.
• 4. Placing an order is the submission by the Customer of the Seller of an offer to conclude an Agreement for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
• 5. After placing the order, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer a confirmation of the Customer's order.
6. If, after confirming the Customer's order acceptance, its implementation will be impossible due to reasons other than the lack of the Goods in the Online Store, including when the purchase of Goods from Vendors suppliers will not be possible during the time provided for the order, the Seller will inform the Customer by by electronic or telephone about the circumstances.
• 7. If the implementation of the order turns out to be impossible for the reasons referred to in paragraph 6 The seller may propose to the customer:
a) cancellation of the entire order (selection of this option by the Customer releases the Seller from the obligation to perform the order);
b) cancellation of the order in the part where its implementation is not possible within a reasonable time (selection of this option by the Customer releases the Seller from the implementation of the order to the extent it is not possible)
c) the division of the order and defining the date of order execution in the part of which the original implementation is not possible (selecting this option by the customer means that the delivery will be made in separate shipments, the customer will not incur additional costs related to the division of the contract).
8. After awarding prices (§ 4) on the Shop Website, they are stored at the given Product
a) they are net or gross prices (including VAT) and are determined according to the will of the customer in PLN, EURO or USD;
b) do not contain information on the costs of Delivery;
c) do not contain information on possible customs duties.
9. The final price binding the parties to the sales contract is the price of the Goods confirmed by the sales department after placing the order in order confirmation.
10. Information on the total value of the order is specified each time in the "BASKET", after the Customer selects the form of Delivery and specifies the form of payment and the possible introduction of a rebate or voucher code.
11. The cost of Delivery of Goods in our country, the total price of which exceeds 1000 EUR net, is covered by the Seller.
12. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered Goods:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller sends the confirmation of order acceptance, and the shipment will be made when the funds are credited to the Seller's bank account);
b) cash on delivery - payment at the Seller's office (in this case the order will be processed immediately after the Seller sends the confirmation of order receipt, and the Goods will be issued at the Seller's office);
c) cash on delivery, payment of the Supplier when making the Delivery (in this case, the implementation of the order and its dispatch will be started after sending the confirmation of the order to the Customer by the Seller);
13. The customer is not able to pay for part of the order in advance, and for part of the order upon delivery.
14. The customer may modify the order until the delivery of the parcel by the Seller. In particular, the changes may concern the scope of the subject of the order, cancellation of all or part of the order, change of the address of the Delivery, or change of data on the VAT invoice. If the Customer adds new Goods to an order that is already in progress, but before sending the parcel by the Seller, it may affect the extension of the order processing time. In case of resignation
15. The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier, to the address indicated in the order form.
16. On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer (if the option of personally collecting the Goods has not been chosen), information confirming the delivery of the package by the Seller [SR9] shall be forwarded to the email address of the Customer.
17. The customer should examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted with parcels of a given type, in the presence of the Supplier's employee.
18. The customer has the right to demand from the Supplier's employee to write down the proper protocol in the event of a loss or damage to the parcel.
19. The customer has the option of collecting the ordered Goods personally. The pick-up can be made at the Seller's office on Working days, from 8 -16 after prior appointment by email or telephone [SR10].
20. The Seller shall attach to the parcel being the subject of the Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the Goods delivered.
21. In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him, given when placing the order, as the delivery address, the Supplier's employee will leave a notice. The supplier will take two attempts to deliver the parcel. In the case of two absences of the Customer, the advised parcel can be picked up at the nearest terminal of the Supplier. In the case of returning the ordered Goods, to the Online Store, by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer electronically or by telephone, setting the delivery date and cost with the Customer again.
22. Until the moment of payment the goods remain the property of KAMAR Knapkiewicz Spółka komandytowo-akcyjna (previosuly P.P.H.Kamar J. L. Knapkiewicz sp. j.)
§ 6 Liability and warranty
1. The provisions of this paragraph regulate the Customer's rights resulting from a 24-month warranty under the terms set out in these terms and conditions and modify the relatively binding provisions of legal acts relating to the subject matter, however they do not exclude the Customer's rights resulting from the mandatory provisions. The seller is liable to the customer if the item sold has a physical or legal defect.
2. The Seller excludes liability under the warranty in relation to buyers who are entrepreneurs.
3. The Seller excludes liability for damages on general terms
4. Polish law applies to all contracts concluded by the seller
5. Defects of the goods detected after receipt the of the goods should be reported to the Complaints Department immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of detection of the defect via the service request form on the website: https://mykamar.com/formularz-reklamacji/serwis/. You must complete all the required fields of the form, such as the Customer's address details, e-mail address and telephone number for the contact person, product index, purchase invoice number and a description of the defect found.
6. To comply with the above-mentioned deadline, it is sufficient to send a notification of a defect before it expires.
7. The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the Contract of Sale, but in the case of contracts concluded with Clients being Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses by the Client being the Entrepreneur.
8. The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods without any physical or legal defects and is liable to the Customer if the Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
9. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Contract of sale, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer exchanges the defective Product for a product free from defects or removes the defect.
However, this limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Goods with a product free from defects or to remove defects.
If the Customer is a Consumer, instead of the defect proposed by the Seller, request replacement of the Product free of defects or replace the Goods, demand removal of the defect, unless the bringing the contract to the customer in the manner chosen by the customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect is taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would expose the other way of satisfying.
b) demand replacement of defective product with one free of defects or removal of defect.
The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a product free from defects or to remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into conformity with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or if it would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way of achieving compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the Seller may refuse to exchange the Goods for one free of defects or remove the defect also when the costs of satisfying this obligation exceed the price of the Goods.
10. The Seller shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of services provided electronically, if it is caused by third parties (in particular telecommunications operators, providers of telecommunications lines and electricity). However, the seller bears responsibility as for his own act or omission for actions or omissions of persons with whom he provides services provided electronically, as well as persons to whom he entrusts the performance of these services.
11. The Seller shall not be liable for the impossibility or difficulties in using the Online Store, resulting from reasons attributable to the Customer, in particular for loss by the Customer or entry into possession by his third parties (regardless of method) of his Password. The Seller is, however, liable if the Customer's loss or entry into possession of his Password has occurred for reasons attributable to the Seller or the reasons for which the Seller is liable.
12. The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused by Customer's actions or omissions, in particular for their use of the Online Store in a manner inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations.
13. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Good or the distributor. In this case, information regarding the existence and content of the guarantee is always presented on the Shop Website.
14. For selected Goods, the Seller provides the Kamar Guarantee.
§ 7 Complaints
1. All complaints related to the Goods or the execution of the Sales Agreement, the Customer must submit in the form of a service request submitted via the form on the website: https://mykamar.com/formularz-reklamacji/serwis/.
2. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complete service request*, will respond to the complaint of the Goods or the complaint related to the execution of the Sales Agreement reported by the Customer.
* complete service request - claim status = accepted for verification
3. When necessary, the complained Goods should be delivered or sent to the address of the Seller. In the case of a Customer who is also a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.4. To submit a complaint, the Customer must use the KAMAR request service form available on the website: https://mykamar.com/formularz-reklamacji/serwis/. The Seller shall promptly and no later than within 14 days, consider the complaints and respond to the Customer. In the event of failure to attach the KAMAR service form, the Seller reserves the right to extend the deadline for considering the complaint until the type of the complained product and the reason for the complaint are fully verified.
All information on the status of the submitted complaint can be verified at: https://mykamar.com/formularz-reklamacji/wyszukaj/
The service request is processed within 14 days from the date of receipt of a complete service request. In specific cases, it may be extended to 60 days.
We provide a warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
Any unauthorized tampering with the product will void the warranty.
§ 8 Withdrawal from the Contract of sale and return of benefits
• 1. A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it without giving any reason within 14 days. The period for withdrawal from the Contract of Sale starts from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods.
• 2. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The statement may be submitted on the form, the pattern of which was placed by the Seller on the Shop Website or on the form, whose design was attached to the delivered Goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
• 3. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal via electronic mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The seller immediately confirms the receipt of the form submitted via the website.
• 4. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
• 5. If the Customer made a statement on the withdrawal from the Contract of Sale before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
• 6. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the Goods back or delivery of proof of sending the Goods by the Customer, depending on which event occurs first.
• 7. If the Customer using the right of withdrawal has chosen the method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for additional costs incurred.
• 8. The Consumer is obliged to return the Merchant Product or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which the Consumer rescinded the Contract of Sale, unless the entrepreneur suggested that he would collect the Goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the items before its expiry
• 9. Returned Goods must be delivered or sent to the address of the Seller.
10. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer bears only the direct cost of returning the Goods. If the Consumer has chosen a method of Delivery other than the cheapest, usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer
11. The Customer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
12. The goods should be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return can be made:
a) directly at the Seller's office on the following days of the week and hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 or
b) via Poczta Polska SA or a courier company by sending the Goods to the address of the Seller.
13. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the Customer used, unless the Customer expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
§ 9 Unpaid services
1. 1. The Seller provides free electronic services to Clients:
a) Running a Customer Account;
b) Newsletter and
c) Posting opinions about the Goods on the Store Website.
• 2. The services indicated in para. 1 above are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• 3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned above, which will inform Clients in a manner appropriate to the change in the Regulations.
• 4. The Customer Account Service is available after registration, on the terms described in § 3 of the Regulations.
• 5. Every Customer can use the Newsletter service, enter his e-mail address using a dedicated form made available by the Seller on the Shop Website. After sending the completed form, the Customer will receive, without delay, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the dedicated form, confirmation of receipt of the completed form by the Seller, along with a redirection to the Store Website, with the use of which the Customer is obliged to confirm the will to use the service. The condition for starting the Newstletter service is to confirm the customer's will to use the service. When the Customer confirms the confirmation set out in the previous sentence, a contract is concluded for the provision of the Newsletter service electronically.
• 6. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the email address of the Customer's data, electronic messages containing information about new products or services in the Seller's offer. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Clients who have subscribed.
• 7. Each Newsletter addressed to Customers' data includes, in particular:
a) information about the sender;
(b) the 'subject' field filled in, specifying the content of the consignment and
c) information about the possibility and method of withdrawal from the free Newsletter service.
• 8. Free service. Posting opinions about the Goods on the Shop Website consists in enabling the Customers, having a Customer Account, to publish individual and subjective statements of the Customer regarding in particular the Goods.
• 9. By posting content and making it available, the Customer voluntarily disseminates the content. The published content does not express the views of the Seller and should not be equated with his activities. The seller is not a content provider but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose
10. The customer declares that:
a) is entitled to use proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights and / or related rights to, respectively, works, industrial property rights (eg trademarks) and / or related rights subjects that make up the content;
b) placing and making available as part of the free service referred to in paragraph 8 above, personal data, image and information relating to third parties occurred in a legal, voluntary manner and with the consent of the persons concerned;
c) consents to the access to published content by other Customers and the Seller, as well as authorizes the Seller to use them free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations;
d) consents to the development of works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
11. The customer is not entitled to:
a) posting as part of using the free service referred to in paragraph 8 above, personal data of third parties and the dissemination of the image of third parties without the required legal permission or consent of a third party;
b) posting as part of using the free service referred to in paragraph 8 above, advertising and / or promotional content.
12. It is forbidden for Clients to place in the framework within the framework of using the free service referred to in para. 8 above, content that could, in particular:
a) be placed in bad faith, eg with the intention of violating personal rights of third parties;
b) violate any rights of third parties, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or related to confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive or threatened to other people, contain vocabulary that violates good morals (eg by using profanity or terms commonly considered offensive);
d) contradict the interest of the Seller;
e) otherwise violate the provisions of the Regulations, good customs, provisions of applicable law, social or moral norms.
13. The Seller reserves the right to modify or delete content posted by Customers as part of their use of the free service referred to in paragraph. 8, in particular with regard to content for which, based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, it was found that they may constitute a violation of these Regulations or applicable law. The seller does not conduct ongoing control of the content posted.
14. The customer using the free service referred to in paragraph 8 agrees to using the content placed by the Seller free of charge by the Seller, only in the scope of services provided by the Seller as part of the Online Store, in particular the publication of content on the Shop Website.
15. The User may submit his comments to the Seller in connection with the use of the above-mentioned free services. Comments should be submitted in electronic form. The Seller, if possible, but no later than within 21 Business Days, responds to reasonable customer reservations to the Customer's email address provided in the notification of comments.
16. The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing from the subscription via the link provided in each e-mail sent as part of the Newsletter service or by activating the relevant field in the Customer Account. Resignation from a free service. Posting opinions about the Goods on the Store Website, it is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to post the content by the Customer on the appropriate Website of the Shop.
17. A Customer who has registered may individually delete the Customer Account or report such a request to the Seller, however, if a Customer's account is requested to be deleted by the Seller, it may be deleted up to 14 (fourteen) days from the request.
18. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, in the event of the Customer acting to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, violation of the provisions of law or provisions of the Regulations by the Customer, and when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified by reasons security - in particular: the Customer breaking the security of the Online Store Website or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller informs the Customer about the intention to block access to the Customer Account and free services in advance of 3 Business Days by email to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
19. The purpose of resigning from receiving marketing information, the Customer should inform about such a request by the Seller by e-mail to the address email@example.com
§ 10 Personal data and "Cookies" files
• 1. The Seller of the personal data of Customers provided to the Seller under the Registration, the provision of services by the Seller by electronic means or under other circumstances specified in the Regulations, is the Seller.
• 2. Personal data will be processed by the Seller only on the basis of authorization (granted consent) to process data and solely for the purpose of orders or services provided electronically by the Seller or for other purposes for which the Customer gave his prior consent.
• 3. The collection of personal data provided to the Seller is reported by the Seller to the General Inspector of Personal Data.
• 4. Personal data provided to the Seller are given to him voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to specify in the Regulations the data in the Registration process prevents registration and establishment of the Customer Account.
5. Anyone who provides their personal data to the Seller has the right to access their content and to correct and update it.
• 6. The Seller provides the opportunity to delete personal data from the collection, in particular in the event of deletion of the Customer Account. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the Customer has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or violated the applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Customer's liability.
7. The Seller protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use. The set of collected personal data of clients is treated as a separate database, stored on the Seller's server, in a special security zone, ensuring proper protection.
• 8. The Seller does not transfer, sell or lend collected personal customer data to other persons or institutions, unless it is done with the express consent or at the request of the customer, in accordance with applicable law or at the request of the court, prosecutor, police or other authorized body in case of violation of the law by the clients.
• 9. The Seller reserves the right to disclose aggregate, general statistical summaries relating to Customers to co-operating with the Seller's companies and websites. Such lists refer to the viewing of the Shop Website and do not contain personal data of the Customers.
10. The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookie" files, which while the Customers use the Store's Website, are saved by the Seller's server on the hard disk of the Customer's end device.
11. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of Websites
12. The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookies" for the purposes of:
a) remembering information about terminal client devices;
b) verification and development of its offer;
13. Every customer can disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his terminal device. The Seller indicates that disabling "cookies" may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of Store Websites.
§ 11 Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services
• 1. Each Party may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party prior to the termination of the above-mentioned. contract and provisions below.
• 2. The Customer who has made the Registration terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by filing a request to delete the Seller's Account using any means of remote communication, enabling the Seller to read the Customer's declaration of intent.
• 3. The Seller shall terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate statement of will to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during the Registration.
§ 12 Final provisions and amendments to the Regulations
• 1. The Regulations are valid from the day of publication on the Online Store website and replace the previously applicable rules of the Online Store.
• 2. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Online Store's website.
• 3. The regulations may change. The content of amendments to the Regulations will be informed by the Seller on the Website of the Online Store changes of the Regulations containing a list of amendments to the Regulations and maintenance of this information on the Online Store for at least 10 consecutive Business Days, and Customers with a Customer Account will be additionally notified by the Seller by sending to the e-mail address indicated by them in the registration form, information containing a list of amendments to the Regulations. Informing about the change in the Regulations in the manner specified above will take place no later than 7 Business Days prior to the introduction of the amended Regulations. In the event that the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new contents of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact within 7 days from the date of informing about the change in the Regulations. Lack of acceptance results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of § 10.
• 4. All orders accepted by the Store for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations, which was in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer.
• 5. In the event of a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law, subject to the provisions of law related to the jurisdiction of the law applicable to contracts concluded with Consumers.
• 6. Every customer can use extrajudicial ways to handle complaints and redress. In this regard, it is possible for the client to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are transmitted and made available by the Presidents of the relevant District Courts.
• 7. The Regulations are effective from 15/05/2015