Terms and Conditions
“SUMMER 10 %”
(hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”)
of 13 June 2022
1. The organiser of the promotion campaign “SUMMER 10 % (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is KAMAR Knapkiewicz SKA having its registered office in Bydgoszcz, address: 85-689 Bydgoszcz, Aleja Armii Krajowej 254, entered into the register of businesses of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court in Bydgoszcz under KRS no. 0000963218, tax ID (NIP) 5540392383, (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”), running the Online Shop .
2. The Online Shop www.truck-kamar.pl is an ICT platform (a system of information and remote selection and purchase of goods or services) which allows users to familiarise themselves with the offer of KAMAR Knapkiewicz SKA according to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop.
The Organiser, as Service Provider, provides users with access to appropriate system tools and provides services according to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop.
Promotion date and place
1. The promotional campaign is carried out after making a purchase for the minimum specified in the offer dedicated to a given customer and sent by e-mail by his KAMAR’s dedicated sales manager
2. The Promotion ends 31.08.2022r, 23:59, or end of stocks.
1. The participants of the Promotion may only be businesses and legal persons who take part in the Promotion and decide to purchase.
1. The participant, after making a purchase by June 30, 2022 for the minimum net price specified in the dedicated offer sent by the customer's manager, is entitled to a 10% discount on subsequent purchases made no later than August 31, 2022.
2. An invoice with a 10% discount must be issued by 31/08/2022 at the latest, placing an order after this date will not entitle you to take advantage of the "SUMMER 10%" promotion
3. The maximum payment term on invoices covering the "SUMMER 10%" promotion will be determined individually and may not exceed 30 days
4. The condition for using the 10% discount on the next invoice is the lack of overdue payments as well as the payment of the June invoice, which entitles you to take advantage of the promotion
5. The promotion runs from June 14, 2022 to August 31, 2022 and subject to product availability during the promotion period
6. Backorders created during the promotion as a result of product shortages and implemented later than August 31, 2022 will not be subject to a 10% discount
7. The Organizer reserves the right to extend the promotion, about which he will inform the Participants.
8. The promotional campaign may not be combined with other Promotional campaigns, including other discounts.
9 .. One economic entity that meets the conditions of §4 may receive a 10% discount only once after meeting other promotion conditions specified in these regulations, regardless of the amount of the order placed and the number of orders placed.
10. The amount from which the 10% discount will be deducted is the amount on the invoice and not on the order
11. The invoice transport cost is not discounted.
1. The Organiser’s liability towards the Participant for claims related to the rights granted to the Participant in the Terms and Conditions is limited to the price of the Promotional Product during the Promotion which the claim concerns.
2. The above disclaimer does not exclude the rights granted to the Participants under separate laws.
Complaints and replacement of goods
1. Complaints regarding the Promotion are to be submitted during the Promotion and for 21 (twenty-one) days from its end to the e-mail address of the Online Shop email@example.com with the subject “SUMMER 10 %”
2. Complaints in writing regarding the Promotion can be also be submitted at the office of KAMAR with the annotation “SUMMER 10 %”, and must include the Participant’s given name, surname, residential address, e-mail address, a copy of the proof of purchase and a detailed description of the object of the complaint.
3. The complaint procedure referred to in §6 item 1 of the Terms and Conditions lasts 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt date of the complaint.
The Participant will be notified of the Organiser’s decision concerning the complaint by registered letter sent to the address provided by the Participant, by e-mail or phone.
Having exhausted the complaint procedure, the Participant has the right to pursue claims before a court.
4. The Organiser is not liable for any change of the place of residence or correspondence address provided by the Participant as well as any changes to other data that prevent the Participant from being duly notified.
Participants whose data change after being provided to the Organiser are obliged to immediately notify the Organiser of such change and provide the new data if the change of data makes it impossible to deliver the correspondence.
5. A Participant who has purchased a Promotional Product in the online shop has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop , and the General Terms and Conditions of the Sale Agreement.
The Participant may not return a single item from an Order Set.
6. The provisions of this section do not preclude the Participant’s rights under separate laws.
1. The Organiser is the controller of personal data (hereinafter: “Controller”) within the meaning of Regulation 2016/679 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
2. The Controller has designated a contact point through which the Participants can exercise their rights related to the protection of their personal data.
The contact point is the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Participants’ personal data are processed for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the Promotion based on consent expressed according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
4. Providing the data is voluntary but necessary for the above purpose and to the extent required as part of the Promotion.
5. The personal data may be made available to entities which are authorised under the laws for the purpose of the Promotion.
6. The Controller may entrust the processing of personal data to third parties under a written agreement only for the purpose specified by the Controller and to the extent necessary to conduct the Promotion.
7. The personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
8. The personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of processing, including the Promotion.
9. The Participant has the right to access their data, have them rectified or erased, demand restriction of processing, transfer, object to processing, and withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Exercising the right to withdraw consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. The Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another supervisory authority competent under the GDPR, if the Participant believes that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11. In order to exercise the rights referred to in items 9 and 10, the Data Protection Officer should be contacted using the e-mail address email@example.com.
1. The Promotion Terms and Conditions are available on the website of the Online Shop.
2. The Participant confirms that they have read and understood, and accept the Terms and Conditions without any reservations.
3. When in doubt regarding the Terms and Conditions, the Participant can at any time request for the Organiser for an interpretation.
4. All disputes arising out of the application of the Terms and Condition shall be settled by common court competent for the place of residence or registered office of the Participant.
5. The Promotion is not a gambling game or a bet within the meaning of the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009. The Promotion Terms and Conditions are not subject to approval under the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (Journal of Laws No. 201, item 1504, as amended).
6. In any matters not regulated by these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the Online Shop Terms and Conditions available on the website .in the Terms and Conditions tab shall apply.
7. The Terms and Conditions take effect as of 14 June 2022.