Terms and Conditions "Black week in KAMAR"
(hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions")
of 16 November 2023
1.The oganiser of the promotion campaign
"Black week in KAMAR" (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion") is KAMAR S.K.A. , having its registered office in Bydgoszcz, address: Aleja Armii Krajowej 254, 85-689 Bydgoszcz, entered into the register of businesses of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court in Bydgoszcz under KRS n o. 0000963218, tax ID (NIP) 5540392383 , (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser"), running the Online Shop www.mykamar.com.
2. The Online Shop www.mykamar.com is an ICT platform (a system of information and
remote selection and purchase of goods or services) which allows users to familiarise themselves with the offer of KAMAR S.K.A. according to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop.
The Organiser, as Service Provider, provides users with access to appropriate system tools and provides services according to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop.
Promotion date and place
1. The Promotion is organized by KAMAR S.K.A. , having its registered office in Bydgoszcz, address: Aleja Armii Krajowej 254.
2. The Promotion starts on 20 November 2023, and ends on 27 November 2023, 23:59, or while stocks lasts.
1. The participants of the Promotion may only be businesses and legal persons who take
part in the Promotion and decide to purchase the Promotional Product referred to in §4 of the Terms and Condition (hereinafter referred to as "Participants").
1. The discount is granted to the current full offer of KAMAR S.K.A.
2. To take advantage of the discount, you must order products covered by the promotion for min. 2000 EURO net.
3. The promotion participant can not have any overdue amounts due to KAMAR at the time of order fulfillment.
4. If the Participant does not comply with the above provisions, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Order places by the Participant.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to extend the Promotion, of which it will inform the Participants.
6. Offer is valid till 26.11.2023 to hour 23:59 or to the end of the stock.
7. The Promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
8. One participant can take advantage of the promotion only once during the Black week at KAMAR.
1. The Organiser's liability towards the Participant for claims related to the rights granted to the Participant in the Terms and Conditions is limited to the price of the Promotional Product during the Promotion which the claim concerns.
2. The above disclaimer does not exclude the rights granted to the Participants under
Complaints and replacement of goods
1. Complaints regarding the Promotion are to be submitted during the Promotion and for 21 (twenty one) days from its end to the e-mail address of the Online Shop email@example.com with the subject "Black week w KAMAR".
2. Complaints in writing regarding the Promotion can be also be submitted at the office of KAMAR with the annotation "Black week w KAMAR", and must include the Participant's given name, surname, residential address, e-mail address, a copy of the proof of purchase and a detailed description of the object of the complaint.
3. The complaint procedure referred to in §6 item 1 of the Terms and Conditions lasts 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt date of the complaint.
The Participant will be notified of the Organiser's decision concerning the complaint by registered letter sent to the address provided by the Participant, by e-mail or phone.
Having exhausted the complaint procedure, the Participant has the right to pursue claims before a court.
4. The Organiser is not liable for any change of the place of residence or correspondence address provided by the Participant as well as any changes to other data that prevent the Participant from being duly notified.
Participants whose data change after being provided to the Organiser are obliged to immediately notify the Organiser of such change and provide the new data if the change of data makes it impossible to deliver the correspondence.
5. A Participant who has purchased a Promotional Product in the online shop www.mykamar.com has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop www.mykamar.com, and the General Terms and Conditions of the Sale Agreement.
The Participant may not return a single item from an Order Set.
6. The provisions of this section do not preclude the Participant's rights under separate laws.
1. The Organiser is the controller of personal data (hereinafter: "Controller") within
the meaning of Regulation 2016/679 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal dataand on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: "GDPR").
2. The Controller has designated a contact point through which the Participants can exercise
their rights related to the protection of their personal data.
The contact point is the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.The Participants' personal data are processed for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the Promotion based on consent expressed according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
4. Providing the data is voluntary but necessary for the above purpose and to the extent required as part of the Promotion.
5. The personal data may be made available to entities which are authorized under the laws for the purpose of the Promotion.
6. The Controller may entrust the processing of personal data to third parties under a written agreement only for the purpose specified by the Controller and to the extent necessary to conduct the Promotion.
7. The personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
8. The personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of processing, including the Promotion.
9. The Participant has the right to access their data, have them rectified or erased, demand restriction of processing, transfer, object to processing, and withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Exercising the right to withdraw consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. The Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another supervisory authority competent under the GDPR, if the Participant believes that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11.In order to exercise the rights referred to in items 9 and 10, the Data Protection Officer should be contacted using the e-mail address email@example.com.
1.The Promotion Terms and Conditions are available on the website of the Online Shop.
2. The Participant confirms that they have read and understood, and accept the Terms and
Conditions without any reservations.
3. When in doubt regarding the Terms and Conditions, the Participant can at any time request for the Organiser for an interpretation.
4. All disputes arising out of the application of the Terms and Condition shall be settled
by common court competent for the place of residence or registered office of the Participant.
5. The Promotion is not a gambling game or a bet within the meaning of the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009. The Promotion Terms and Conditions are not subject to approval under the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (Journal of Laws No. 201, item 1504, as amended).
6. In any matters not regulated by these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the Online Shop Terms and Conditions available on the website www.mykamar.com in the Terms and Conditions tab shall apply.
7. The Terms and Conditions take effect as of 16 November 2023